Here’s a list of all the upcoming Fair Trade markets I could find for this year. If you know of any others, please leave a comment!
- 3 Dec, 11am-4pm, Go Fair for Christmas, Peel Bowling and Social Club, 2 Coolibah Drive, Mandurah
- 5 Dec, 1pm-7pm, East Freemantle Festival: Will have some Fair Trade stalls and a Fairtrade coffee cart, George St East Freemantle (hat tip WA Fair Trade Collective).
- 10 Dec, 8am-12:30pm, Subiaco Farmers Market: Not a Fair Trade market but has a large Fair Trade business presence, Subiaco
QLD – Brisbane
- 18 Nov, 6pm-9pm, Global Market Day, Everton Hills
- 3-4 Dec, 9:30am-3:30pm both days, Qld Fair Trade Collective Christmas Markets: Premier 2-day Fair Trade market in Brisbane, Corinda
- 20 Nov, 1pm-5pm, Fair Trade Fair, Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cnr. of Victoria Avenue and Concord Rd Concord West
- 25 Nov, 10am-6pm, Carnivale 2011, Town Hall’s Sydney Square Sydney
- 26 Nov, 9:30am-2pm, Fair Trade Fair, St John’s Hall, Corner of Beecroft Rd and Chapman Ave, Beecroft
- 3 Dec, 9am-4pm, Manly Fair Trade Christmas Market, Manly
Victoria – Melbourne
- 2-4 Dec, Fair@Square, Melbourne CBD